Advanced Valuation Skills - Taxation modules
Tax is the one figure that goes straight down to the bottom line of an income or cash flow statement, and impacts valuation in both the cash flows and the discount rate.
Taxation modules include:
- Which tax rate?
- NOPLAT (net operating profit less adjusted taxes)
- Cash taxes
- Deferred taxes
- Tax loss carry-forwards
- Thin capitalisation - impact on the interest tax shield
- TABs (tax amortisation benefits)
- International tax regimes and double taxation
- Worldwide Tax Credit (WTC)
- Territorial Tax Exemption (TTE)